1.06.2011

Funny thing

Funny thing happened last night that I had to share.  About 2 hours after we went to sleep, I woke to the sound of Jazz puking.  I bitched and moaned,  but somehow still managed to throw the covers over and get to her side in less than 2.5 seconds.  

Once she was finished, I had to soothe her to get her to go lay back down.  She's very sensitive so it can take awhile to convince her that the world isn't against her.  After she laid down, I went downstairs to get the cleaning supplies and started cleaning up the mess.  

When I came back up, I realized that Kris still hadn't even woken up. 20 minutes into this ordeal and the only movement from him was to roll onto my side of the bed!

I'm not sure why I was so surprised - this isn't the first time this has happened.  For years, Max has gotten bad allergy attacks.  When he starts wheezing in the middle of the night, I'm often by his bed before I even know I'm awake.  It's an instinct in me... 

And then I realized - God is laughing at me!  He's up there saying, "Oh you want a baby soooo bad, huh?"  

No comments:

Post a Comment